Why do you need an audiologist?

ask the audiologists image

An audiologist is a university-trained professional who specializes in prevention, identification and treatment of hearing loss.

While audiologists are not medical doctors, they have earned a Doctorate degree (Au.D. or Ph.D.) or a Master’s degree (M.A. or M.S.) in Audiology, and they must be licensed by the state in which they practice.

If you are having problems hearing and understanding or you need hearing aids, related services or counseling about better communication, an audiologist is the professional best qualified to serve you. Although most hearing loss cannot be treated with medicine or surgery, the audiologist will refer you to a physician if medical evaluation is needed.

If you have questions about the services we provide, please contact us.

Ask The Audiologists…

…and get your hearing care question answered AND be entered for a chance to win a free gift card to your favorite restaurant!

All questions submitted will be posted to this web site.